Thank you all for the great support you’ve offered to my little blog. I appreciate the nominations and thus, I’ve created a place where you can come, hang out and have a great time in the Blogosphere.
Currently under construction, this new location will serve you the best amenities that virtual reality has to offer. Your imagination is the limit when it comes to figuring out what you want to feature in this page. Right now, I’ll be your server, ask and you shall receive.
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit down to enjoy the company of other Brave Souls who put their reputation on the line by bringing much needed attention to closet introverts like me. lol
Petition to serve alcoholic beverages pending. 😉
Thank you to the following Brave Souls for nominating me to receive these awards. I’m humbled and touched by your appreciation and hope to rise up to your expectations. . . so please. . .start low, Ok? ;-D
Brave Soul #1: Be Inspired
Brave Soul #2: Catsholiday
Brave Soul #3: Desiree B
Brave Soul #4: Andy Lawson
Brave Soul #5: Barryjack
Brave Soul #6: My Book Self
Here are the rules:
For the Very Inspiring Award
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
For the One Lovely Blog Award
a) Thank the person who awarded me
b) Display the “Lovely Blog Award” on my blog
c) Share 7 things about myself
d) Nominate 15 bloggers I admire, and let them know by commenting on their blog.
For the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Answer the questions the award giver asked
- List 11 facts about yourself
- List your nominees
Very Inspirational Award:
When it comes to listing seven facts about myself, it’s easier said than done. Fiction plays an important part of my daily life and sometimes I can’t tell if what I experience is real life or just another twist in the way I view my reality. Simple facts, here they go:
1. I have five children of which four are already out of the house in college or otherwise working. I’m proud of all they have accomplished and I am their biggest fan.
2. I retired to devote my time to my seven year old daughter, although writing is a jealous child as well. I’m conflicted now.
3. I’m a geek and a dork and I would love to be a nerd, but my intellect resist fiercely. Persistence is my forte, though, I shall succeed one day.
4. Brendan Fraser is my all time favorite hunky actor, but for some reason, even though I don’t really like him, Brad Pitt is regularly a good friend of mine in my dreams, imagine that!
5. I have an almost full head of gray hair and don’t color it. I style it in contemporary, though not too exotic hair styles. There is no philosophy behind it, I’m just lazy. I colored my hair for a while, but it was not for me.
6. I’m an introvert, but it doesn’t quite show in my writing or so I’ve been told. I’ve even been labeled as loud in some forums. lol I find that ironic.
7. My motto is, “Follow me, I’m lost as well, but we’ll have a great time together”. To that end, I figured out that I can write fiction pieces about every item in my bucked list and so far I’ve had a great time experiencing everything I’ve always wanted to do, want to join in? lol
I nominate the following blogs and their writers for the way they have inspired me to take action in certain areas of my life.
(list currently under construction)
List 11 facts about myself:
- If you could make one piece of clothing illegal, what would it be?
- If you could travel anywhere, for free, where would you go? And why?
- If the bank made a mistake, and put sixty thousand dollars in your account, what would you do?
- What are your thoughts on legalizing marijuana?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What did you want to be when you grew up, and what do you do instead?
- What happened on the best workday you’ve ever had?
- What was your favorite thing that your mother used to cook for you?
- Do you believe in soul mates or love at first sight?
- If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be?
- Are you married? And if so, describe your proposal.
One Lovely Award